3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, June 3, 2019

RIP The Wyoming Man

This last week with Elder Hewitt and Kelly was pretty amazing. We had a lot of fun experiences. We tracted into a women named Madin from Micronisa. Her Dad is a convert and she really wants to be baptized! It is a total miracle.

Elder Hewitt was a total deer in the headlights. He didn't really comprehend what was going on. It was kind of funny to be totally honest. We worked hard, and I am going to miss him. 

We also found a man named Alec. He grew up Baptist but strayed away from his faith. He is really excited to continue meeting with us and read the Book of Mormon. 

I am also getting transferred! It has been really fun being here in Kenmore and I am excited for the next chapter of my mission!

Love you all! 

Elder Burt

 




   

See ya Elder Hewitt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...