3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Missionary Pictures


 Our friend and neighbor Sam Duke met us at the temple to take some pictures! The gates were closed so we got creative for the scripture pic, I might have made him climb up on the sign. I'm just glad he didn't rip his suit! 
 He really wanted a picture with the flag on the post over his shoulder. I love his genuine smile here!
He would not like this close up, but I love seeing his amazing brown eyes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...