3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

See You In Two! (he actually thinks that is so cheesy!)


Saying goodbye to Rex. That was rough to watch, he just loves this little dog - even though he calls him stupid most of the time. In a high voice so Rex doesn't know what he is saying. Spencer reached for Cameron's hand on the way to Provo -  


Last family selfie in the car for awhile!




We stopped just below the Provo temple to say goodbye. 


I just told him through my tears how much I love him and how proud we are of him. Then I reminded him that "You've Got This!" and I will too...eventually. 


Sister hug

This just about broke my heart, Spencer is young enough that two years seems SO long. Cameron gets an award for being the best big brother, especially lately. He's taken extra time to spend with Spencer. They went to the dinosaur museum, the aquarium, movies, out to lunch and had many, many nerf wars. Ryan and I are really going to have to step in and have nerf wars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...