3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

"I'm Here"

Arrived safely and instantly feel at home! P days are Thursdays starting next week! Love you guys so so much! I got here and was assigned a dorm, and am part of a three man companionship! I am excited to spend the next 7 days learning how to teach people the gospel! You guys are the best, thank you so so much! Tell everyone I said hi, and tell dad to have Nerf wars with Spencer. Heavenly father loves you all so much, and make sure you guys keep up on your prayers! I will have a fully detailed email next week talking about how everything is going!

Love you guys!
-Cameron/Gingy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...