3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, February 3, 2020

A Wild Week!

Wow, what a wild week!

Tuesday morning we went all the way down to the Devils Spit Can, I mean Seattle. We woke up way early so we could be there on time, but still did not make it on time. Luckily Dr. Baker was super kind and merciful to me about it. That was a week ago, and this morning I got a preparatory root canal, meaning I will get a full root canal in about 3 weeks.

Later that day, we dropped off our investigators letter to our mission President, and got a Suprise third companion. Elder Davenport! He was going home in a few days so it was logistically better for him to be with us his last few days. It was fun, he was in my first district almost two years ago.

I went on exchanges with Elder Davison in Olympic View, and we were able to teach there investigator Tom. He is recovering from addiction, and it is beautiful to see his testimony of Jesus grow. We also went to the Harley Davidson dealership again, and man, I am really considering getting one. They look sick, and I don't think I could be more patriotic. 

I am doing great! I love you all so much, thank you for all your prayers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...