3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, February 10, 2020

With Swoosh Again!

Hello all!

It was a wild week. We had a bonfire on P-day at the beach. It was awesome! That Tuesday morning I went and got half a root canal done, and will rap it up at the end of the month.

That night I went on exchanges with Elder Slack again. It was pretty fun, probably stayed up way too late talking about the Doctrine of the Kingdom. I have really enjoyed getting to know him.

The night after that I was able to go on exchanges with Elder Hatch. We were in the YSA ward and had a great dinner with Elder Eatough again. Me and him got along way good when I was the dictator of Bothell. It was a fun dinner, and me and Hatch are super tight. We taught an awesome lesson to a man they were teaching, and testifying of the Book of Mormon was awesome.

After that I went in exchanges with Elder Wright, who was Elder Eatoughs companion in Bothell. He is super tight-laced so it was funny poking him and testing his limits. He is super inspiring though.

We had a great lesson WITH Barbra again! She really is like another grandma, she said we are her grandkids. While coming to Stake Conference this Saturday, she explained that she was going through some tough times, and we recommended going to the Temple. We will find out how she enjoyed the gardens.

I love you all! Me and swoosh will be together another transfer.

Love ya! Pray I don't go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...