3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, July 16, 2018

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mother has been such an inspiration to me, and has always been there for me. She has put up with me so much haha. I feel like I take her for granted so often. If any of my siblings are reading this, or any younger kids, be nice, respectful, and obedient to your mother. She is a guide and will probably be there for the rest of your life to guide you and help you. I love you mom. I miss you.

This last week was pretty rough. Elder Ericksen has been pretty sick so we had to stay in a lot so he can get better. It has been really rough, but I just focus on the scriptures and on the lord and it keeps me going.

We were able to meet with Deloris again and that is still going well. She is very smart and is good at reading and understanding the scriptures.

Nothing to crazy this week, sorry it's another short one. I will keep praying for all of you. I ask for your prayers too. 

Love you all!

-Elder Burt

(Love you and miss you too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...