3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I Love this Country!

Hello all! 

This last week has been great. Elder Conk has left me and is now in Granite Falls. He was a great trainer and an incredible friend and he is almost done with his mission. I am super excited for him and the rest of his life. I will hold all the awesome memories we have deep in my heart. Love ya BRO!

My new companion is Elder Erickson. He is going home in four months, and is a great companion. I am looking forward to serving with him. 

We also got a chevy Malibu to drive around our huge area in. My bike legs are gonna go away but that is OK! I have been eating a lot better I think haha. I have also been learning about cars a lot from my companions and stuff. I have decided muscle cars are sick and we should replace all the cars in the mission with the dodge heckcat.

We put Deloris on date for baptism July 28th. It is a goal she will be working towards. We look forward to continuing to work with her and everything she brings to our knowledge and mind.

I don't have much more time to email, but I want you all to know I love you, I love this country, I love freedom and the Agency that was paid for by Christ, and I love the Book of Mormon! 

Elder Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...