3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Officially Elder Burt

 This morning Cameron was officially set apart as a missionary. Our wonderful Stake President Brent Peterson came over at 8:00 am. He first had us go around and say one thing we loved about Cameron and then give him some advice. Here is what we said:


Lyndsey: "My favorite thing about you is that you are determined to do things and never give up. When you are anxious just imagine your dream destination, with the people you wanna be with, take deep breaths and dude, you're on a mission. That's legit."


Spencer: "Thanks for being my big brother and being nice. Keep being nice."



 Katie: "Thanks for being the best big brother. I want you to be kind to everyone, keep trying and never stop."


Mom: "Cameron, you have always brought such a light into our home ever since you were little. You bring me so much joy and laughter. My advice to you is pray always. Heavenly Father is there for you morning, night and any time in between. He will answer your prayers."


  
Dad: "Cameron, despite what makes you most comfortable, you do what you need to do as a Priesthood holder. You always do you duty. You were the one who always took the sacrament to others in need when no one else volunteered. As a missionary your duty is to follow the rules and you will be blessed and be happy."



 (Afterwards we had to get a family pic with the timer on a chair, broken tripod problems.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...