3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, April 8, 2019

The Church Gets Truer Every Second

Wow, first let's start with my week 

We had a really fun time! We were able to put our friend Elena on date which is super awesome. However she wants to move it so we will be figuring that out, but I am so glad she committed to be baptized!

We had MLC on Thursday (which is a lot like a second zone conference) and I was able to see Elder Martinez and King! They were in my district 2 transfers ago, and I miss them and was happy to see them! MLC was ultra spiritual and amazing, and was a great motivation to invite people to be baptized

Friday I got on my bike with Elder Ellison on exchanges to the canyon park area. We got into a really awesome conversation with a pastor of a different church. We were both super down to earth and the Spirit was super strong. We hope that he can continue to be taught. 

GENERAL CONFERENCE!

I was SO ridiculously excited for Gen Con, and man was I pleased. These men are truly Prophets of God. They testified of the doctrine of Jesus Christ. There were many many talks about missionary work. I really hope every single one of you took that to heart. There is not a more important work on this earth then gathering scattered Israel.

The Prophet rebuked the holders of the Priesthood during Priesthood session. It was well needed. Jeffery R Holland rebuked the disrespectful behavior of those who make the Chapel a place of hanging out and not of sacred ordinance and worship. These were all well needed correction.

This is the restored church of The Lord. I can't wait to see what else he has in store for us!

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...