3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, March 2, 2020

Angels Knocking Down My Door

Howdy All!

Had a super fun week. I started off on exchanges with the Lynnwood Spanish Elders, Meador and Williams. They totally rock and we had tons of fun. I went to Zumiez, and although they heavily market to weed users, their socks selection is unbeatable. It was fun. I also almost spent 30 dollars at bath and body's works (the men's products, they were but 3 get 3 free) but Meador reasoned me out of it.

We had tons of fun. Lots of laughs for sure. The next morning we went to Seattle for my root canal. It is nuts down there. We had a good time though as I was not nearly as high. Elder Meador's mom paid for dickeys and Pizza. What a stud. It was an awesome exchange. 

Wednesday was OK. I gave a District council on teaching skills. Ammon is really a great example to all of us, and in not just talking about melee combat. He is a great teacher.

Thursday we went to Habitat for humanity. Tons of missionaries were there. The Spanish Elders and YSA. We smashed more couches. The safety was questionable. We also went to panda express. We taught Barbara, and she somehow got on the topic of me going home. She tried giving me dating advice but I explained to her that it would not work. Dating in the 21st century is designed to be bland and sexual, not romantic and meaningful. She is depressed by that news and I told her it will work out, I'm sure an angel from heaven will just show up at my door, right?

We answered tons of questions she had and seems to be in Love with the Gospel. She loves the Presidents of the Church, and the Book of Mormon. She even said her relationship with Christ is growing!

Saturday we had a lesson with some of my favorite members. The Wildings. They totally rock and give me hope that good young people do exist. We had a lesson with Olson's as well, and they are great. They definitely give me a new perspective of everything. 

Pray for me. Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...