3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, August 27, 2018

It's Not Rocket Science

Hello all,

Another awesome week! We had an incredible zone conference. We talked so much about President Nelson coming to Seattle. What an amazing opportunity. I feel so incredibly blessed. I am hoping our investigators will make it as well. Many people not of our faith will be attending.

Seeing what he has to say and what revelation he has for this area is something I am very excited for and looking forward too! .

Our investigators are doing wonderful! We have started teaching a women named Kenya. She is great and has a wonderful background in church going. She was able to make it to church as well!

Our favorite Michelle unfortunately was unable to make it. We are unable to figure out why. We will be meeting her Wednesday to see how we can help her progress to baptism. 

Elder Hewitt is doing awesome! We don't always agree on things but we work things out and get a lot done. I love him to death! Apparently my trainer Elder Conk might be working up in Rexburg! Looking forward to see if he can meet my family!

I am doing awesome. I have been feeling a tad homesick lately, but as long as I take things one day at a time I am able to push through anything. 

My testimony grows every single day! Our Savior loves us and this is absolutely His church. I heard someone complain about the name clarification the other day at church. He said "Glad to see I am more proud of being Mormon than President Nelson". What a horrible thing to say! Mormon was a wonderful historian and record compiler. But make no mistake this is the Father's church, and we glorify him through Jesus Christ. So this is Jesus Christs church. It's not rocket science!

I love all of you so much! Remember where you came from and who you are! 

Elder Burt
Elder Burt and Elder Hewitt hard at work giving service
Knowing Elder Burt I can't help but think this is supposed to mimic holding a gun of some type???
  
Elder Burt is really grateful to have a car, especially since the zone expanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...