3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, August 5, 2019

Red Dawn

Well, the title should explain a little of the drama in the zone right now. I don't want to go into detail, but let's just say we have had to do a lot of babysitting with just one companionship. 

We have had a stellar week however! We had MLC which is always a spiritual Roller Coaster. I was able to bare my testimony in front of the MLC. It was super fun. President Auna was very Spirit filled. I straight up cried being filled with the Spirit. It was awesome.

Me and Elder Eatough had an absolutely amazing exchange. It was a simply sacred experience. I can't even put it into email, but my view of the Atonement has been fixed into my soul. My testimony has increased. I will definitely be talking about it in my homecoming talk in a few months.

I love you all. I would recommend reading D&C 86.

Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...