3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, July 29, 2019

Tall Redheads Rule the World

Bothell had 2 more baptisms this week! I interviewed Sam Wolff to be baptized. She is so awesome! I am so happy for the good decision she has made that will bless her in the eternity! Elder Kelly came up to baptize Richard in the Bothell ward. He is an old guy but he has now made the decision to be saved by the grace of Christ through baptism!

We also instructed in zone conference on the blessings of obedience. The Relief society room where we instructed in was BOILING hot. I was sweating super hard the whole time. Everyone made fun of me! It was like freaking sea world. It was hilarious! President Auna even thought it was funny. It was a great conference!

I have been studying a lot in the Doctrine and Covenants lately. Section 132 is heartbreaking. I hope we can all remember the great sacrifice the "best blood of the 19th century" made.

I love y'all! Have a great day! 

Elder Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...