3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, July 15, 2019

Bring Out Your Dead!

Well this week was definitely something special! We had MLC on Tuesday which was breath ta-kingly awesome. It was super spiritual and amazing to observe President Auna take the reigns and keys of a mission President. We talked about obedience and studied the Doctrine and Covenants.

We spent a lot of time with Winget, Hatch and Kelly for dinner and such considering they are super dead. As you read this they are home. It was a surreal experience watching them go away permanently to the real world. I doubt that will ever happen to me!

We had a great lesson with Brian last night! He has not read the scriptures in weeks due to his insane amount of jobs. We read 2 Nephi 31 all about baptized. He said he would love to be baptized! We have a long road ahead of us as far as cigarettes and other stuff but he has that goal!

It has been an awesome week. I love you all! Also I will be staying in Hollywood hill another transfer. I am so excited! Love you all!

Elder Burt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...