3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, July 22, 2019

Lion Statues

Hello all

We tracted a ton this week! We only have multi Millionaires in our area, and we noticed a lot of places have lion statues and we take selfies with all of them! In fact my new profile picture on Facebook is a multi millionaire who got mad at us, so I took a dope picture on his bench out of spite! We actually had success though! One man answered and took the Book of Mormon saying he will pray about it and learn more about Christ. He was just visiting and normally lives in Lynnwood, but we referred him to the Elders up there. We will see what happens!

We also had transfers. We have 2 new Russian sisters, and due to gender, we barely fit all of their luggage in our car. That is not including the luggage in their car. I also got to see my son and a lot of other friends! I love Elder Lowry, he is so legit.

Our friend Amber came to a relief society activity which was super awesome. Our ward has been so great at fellowshipping her and set a good example as to what a missionary minded ward looks like.

Come follow me was super hype this week! DO COME FOLLOW ME THE PROPHET SAID SO!

I love all of you! Keep being awesome! 

Elder Burt



 Sisters Luggage - He grew up with the girls and I always packing a lot - I don't know why this surprised him! :)

 His "son" Elder Lowry
 More fun with dogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...