3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, July 8, 2019

Keep America Great

Happy Fourth of July!

We had a super dope lesson with Amber! She is doing great and we cannot wait to be with her again to read the scriptures. I love helping others come closer to Jesus Christ, and I cannot wait to do that for another 8 months!

Fourth of July itself was kinda rough. It was really fun in the morning as we all shot each other with Nerf guns and stuff which was awesome. I love the fourth of July itself because of fireworks, however as a missionary you cant exactly do that. A lot of missionaries made very poor decisions as well and it caused me a lot of stress. I hope I can get the concerns resolved. 

I also went on exchanges with Elder Hatch again which was super fun. He's a very intelligent guy and we had some awesome conversations about the Gospel. He is going home with a group of 30 missionaries in a week, so I was getting some old missionary advice.

We had some awesome dinners! We had dinner with the Barrows who are multi millionaires and gave us financial advise. Then we had dinner with the Noriss's who know the Adamson family in woods creek! It was a fun dinner. 

I read the first chapter of saints 2 and geeked out the whole time. I love church history.

Have a great week! 

Elder Burt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...