3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, July 1, 2019

Hawaii Rules the World

Well, this week we said goodbye to President Wilding. I love him to death! Easily one of the greatest human beings alive. I am grateful for his forgiveness, charity, and love that he led this mission with. I have no doubt he will be an apostle!

We met with President Auna this week! He is super legit and is from the big island of Hawaii! He used to be a family judge, and has helped save marriages and children from abuse situations. He also drove President Nelson around the big island when he was visiting. He used to be a 70! Easily him and his wife are the most loving people ever. 

We were able to talk with Brian again, and that is still going great! He absolutely loves the Book of Mormon. We showed him President Nelsons talk about the Book of Mormon and Jeffery R Hollands Safety for the soul. He loved it and the church tour. It was sacred spiritual experience. Next step is putting him on date to be baptized! But first he has to overcome smoking. 

It is going to be a great week! Love you all so much! 


Elder Burt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...