3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, August 26, 2019

Transfers!













Hello everyone!

We had a great week this week. We had tons of interviews on Wednesday. My testimony of President Auna is so strong! He is so inspired. He also loves quoting the Doctrine and Covenants, which is the same as me. I love Doctrine and Covenants! Everyone needs to read it.

He told me that I am double pregnant. I am training 2 new missionaries on Wednesday. One of them is waiting on his visa. I am so excited! I am getting transferred as well which will be so awesome. I have loved it in Bothell! But I think I'm ready to go. I am off to be a dad.

We had a huge training meeting on Friday which was fun. We had a great day Saturday morning where we went to 21 acres and we had great fun... weeding.

Pray that everything will go well! 

Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...