3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, September 2, 2019

Stillguamish!

Hello everyone! It was pretty sad leaving Hollywood Hill. I am going to miss the Bothell zone. So many good memories were made. I have grown to love (for the most part) the people in Bothell. Being a zone leader was pretty fun I guess!

I got word on Tuesday that I was double training. I ended up getting Elder Clonts and Elder Cahoon! Elder Cahoon left for Italy on Friday. It was fun being able to teach him how to missionary. Elder Clonts has been really fun too, I already see improvement in his performance as far as tracting goes. I love being on the front lines of missionary work again! We are in an area and ward called Stillaguamish. We have enormous ward boundaries, and the country vibes are definitely there.

We got to our apartment and it was total trash. We spent an hour cleaning it up and making it look nice. When we were done it really helped bring the Spirit in.

I loved Come Follow Me this week. Baptisms for the dead is a really cool topic to me. That reminds me, please go to the temple!

Funny story this week. So we were driving back from a lesson with a member and decided to get a drink at 7/11. Some drunk guy came in and started yelling all sorts of funny stuff. He was like "You represent 666! Theirs three of you so take that times 3 and thats 666!"

It was a good week! Love you all!






 



 I asked Elder Burt about his favorite pose for pictures, he said it comes from his favorite emoji:
The "thinking" one

Image result for thinking emoji

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...