3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, September 23, 2019

Elder Burt Doesn't Do Drugs

Whole Lotta funny things happened this week. It has really been raining a lot!

On Wednesday we had a lesson with the Hyde family. They are less active, but super awesome. The boyfriend - practically husband is not a member. We have been teaching them for a few weeks, and Elda (no hard R) Clonts almost put him on date! He said he would love to be baptized eventually. We will keep working with him.

On Saturday we went to Darrington. After almost getting mugged by a biker gang, we went to a lesson with the Olsen family. The people /group we were teaching offered me weed half way through. I respectfully denied. It was hilarious. 

It has been raining and I love it! Elder Clonts is adjusting OK. We also had the opportunity to instruct the young women on missionary work and why it's important. 

I love you all so much! If you wanna show me love, just email me memes. 

Elder Burt



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...