3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, September 9, 2019

Ambushed by Horses

Hello all!

This week has been pretty hectic and fun. We found a man named Scott. He has been living "on the lamb" for awhile now. Due to very complicated and private reasons, he will not be able to join the church in this life. He is a very kind man though, and it was humbling to see him in the situation he was in. 

I went on exchanges with Elder Blue. He has only been out six months. We had a great time running around and baring testimony to random people like we always do. We also ran down and explored a river, and during a lesson that night we got ambushed by horses! It was a fun exchange, and we were talking politics and thew gospel the whole time.

We had a really dope training meeting on Friday! It was good to see Sister Simonson, Elder Wright and a whole ton of other missionaries. I love President! He is truly really loving.

I was reflecting on the the lamp stand in the ancient tabernacle in the old testament. It represented the holy ghost and required to be burned at all times. We too must require the holy ghost to always be present in our home.

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...