3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, September 16, 2019

Ether 12:27

Hello all!

What a fun week. We had zone conference on Tuesday which was super fun. We were instructed by the assistants and President. We were taught and spiritually uplifted. The zone leaders had a good instruction where we went from room to room in the stake center to different stations, where we talked about and discussed particular topics.

We had a good time driving in the deep woods looking for less active members. We were pretty sure we were going to be attacked by Indians and/or bears. That would have made for a good email but no such thing happened. However the less actives were not interested in coming back or removing their records. I mean do one or the other but maybe I'm just to judgey. 

We also visited some awesome members named the Anglins! They have a dream setup, and we shared a quick message with the Dad and son. They have a modest house, a trout filled pond and a shooting range. They have a dream setup. Kinda made me trunky but I'm good! I just really miss shooting guns.

We went down to Darrington again and had dinner with the Mauldin's. They are so awesome! Darrington is a fun town and we had a lesson with a non member family called the Olsens. They had a really good question about why bad things happen to good people. I read 

And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
Ether 12:27 

and they were like blown away. They loved it! Elder Clonts is doing really well! His teaching skills are really improving, and I am proud.

I love you all! Please attend the holy temple as often as possible.

LOVE YOU BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...