3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, January 14, 2019

Stake Conference

Hello all!

What a good week! First of all, yesterday was Stake Conference. Our mission president, President Wilding spoke, along with Elder LeGrand Curtis of the Seventy. They both gave great talks, and made me want to aspire to be a Temple Monk even more.

As far as missionary work has gone, me and Elder Lowry being sick has slown things down a little bit. But that's ok! We still found a person to teach. His name is Alan, and we will be meeting with him tomorrow.

Our friend Andrew, who is the husband of a member is getting baptized on the 26th! That will be super AWESOME. I'm super happy I get to play a small role in their eternal family. Please pray he will make it to church next week.

We also did service at the Food Bank again. Idk if I talked about it at all in my emails, but we go each week and help people get their huge boxes of food to their car.

It's been pretty good around here in Woods Creek. Just keep praying for me and Elder Lowry. 

Have a wonderful week all! Watch the Rome open house! It's super awesome! 

- Elder Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...