3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, January 7, 2019

Another Week in Woods Creek

Hello All!

Another week in Woods Creek. New years was pretty fun! I broke out the Nerf guns and we went to the church building. The Sultan Elders and the Snohomish Zone leaders came. We did a crazy 2v2v2 throughout the whole building. We felt like a seal team. It was pretty fun! Then we went to the sultan apartment and played the Organ trail card game. I died of dysentery. That was a real shame.
 
While on exchanges with Elder Skirvin, we went to a Baptism in the View Ridge ward. The person being baptized was someone I tracted into a few weeks before I left. See! Tracting does work! It was super awesome seeing a whole family enter the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It was a tender experience. Me and Elder Skirvin taught the restoration there as well. It was fun!

Other then that not much has happened. I will let you all know though!

Love you all!
Elder Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...