3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, January 28, 2019

I Went to Mexico!

Sorry my email is coming late tonight!

What a crazy week! First of all, I went on exchanges with Elder Ashton. He is from Utah, and is serving in the Spanish Branch. He is very motivated. He loved serving in English, so we went and tracted! A lot! I genuinely enjoy it, and so does he. We were tracting and we tracted into a women. We asked if she was Christian. She said she was. I asked "Have you read your Bible today?" she said "No". Almost out of instinct, and without thinking, I said "well you should do that!". Wow. I could not believe what I just did. Elder Ashton got us out of there. It was honestly pretty funny!

Later that week, I went on exchanges to Spanish land. Elder Ashton went to Woods Creek, and I went to Mexico with Elder King and Elder Martinez. That Saturday we went to Andrew and Cadence Millers baptism. It was a tender and amazing experience. The only person left in the family to be baptized is Mickey. I looked at him and said "your next" jokingly at the baptism. So excited for that family.

It was a pretty amazing exchange, we then went to a baptism in the Spanish Branch. It was also amazing. The satisfaction of watching someone make that step towards Christ, is very hard to describe. It is amazing. 

Watching the conformation the next day was equally amazing. Albert was reminded of when he received the Holy Ghost. He talked about it with us later and he is so grateful for that gift. 

What a week! We also have transfers on Wednesday. Me and Elder Lowry are staying, however my district is changing quite a lot! I will keep you all up to date next week.

GO TO THE TEMPLE! 

Love you! 
Elder Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...