3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, February 4, 2019

District Transfers!

Hello!

Well what an interesting week. We had transfers this week. My Districts last transfer was huge. I'll list it out for my sake so I can remember.

Sky Valley Spanish 
Elder King
Elder Martinez
Elder Ashton 

Clearview Elders
Elder Evans
Elder Skirvan 

Clearview Elders
Elder Harris
Elder Anderson

Monroe Maltby Sisters
Sister Tharp 
Sister Northrup

Snohomish Zone leaders
Elder Thompson 
Elder Jones 

Instructing District council was so much fun! I am going to miss that District. My District now is

Snohomish Zone Leaders
Elder Jones 
Elder Jolly

Clearview 
Elder Bjork 
Elder Harris

Sky Valley Spanish 
Elder Martinez 
Elder Ashton 

Super fun! I served around Elder Bjork a few transfers ago and love him to death, so happy is in my District.

We had a lot of lessons this week, including another one with captain Jack. He is very clearly from that Biker Military background that so many are from. Always has a beer in his hand, and owns many guns. Also a few Harleys, and a cannon. We gave him a Plan of Salvation pamphlet and he seems interested to continue learning.

Well, the Super Bowl last night was awesome! Not that I would know. Instead of tracting, we walked the streets of Monroe looking for homeless people to minister to. We had a few good conversations, but the streets were pretty empty!

I finished reading Saints last night. What a sad tale. I highly recommend everyone read it. It is amazing that the church suffered so much. But the Lord will not be stopped. The rock cut out without hands will grow and fill the earth, until the great Lord of all says it is. 

I have a testimony of this work. I love all of you. Stay safe!

Elder Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...