3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, February 18, 2019

Calling Home on P-Day!

Hello everyone!

Funny story, zone conference was this last Friday, and it was pretty awesome. We were all sitting in the pews, and President got up to speak.

"Well, I found this out just 20 minutes ago, but on P day you can now call your parents and talk to them every P day."

Holy cow we thought he was lying! That is pretty darn awesome. I was happy this morning to talk to my family. As far as I can tell I can only really call my parents, so if you want to talk with me, set something up with my Mom!

Zone conference was honestly pretty funny. We got totally roasted as a mission for having not taken care of our cars. I like to think I wasn't part of the problem but I'm pretty sure I was somehow.

After getting roasted we had a good instruction and amazing lunch. I got to see Hermana Dorius again! She was with me at the airport with Hermana Chartier when we first came out. It was super fun to see her again!

We had a great lesson this week with our investigator Mark. We taught him the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He loved it. At the very end I asked, if he found these things to be true, if he would be baptized by someone holding the priesthood. He said he would have to. That's a great start for us! However he still struggles with the concept of faith, and won't pray because he said it feels wrong. Pray that he will be able to pray.

I gave a talk in sacrament meeting! I absolutely love giving talks. I try to stay passionate to keep the audience attention. I will email my talk to my parents.

Continue to pray for us! Thanks for being awesome!

Elder Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...