3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, March 18, 2019

New Area!

Hello all!

WOW what a week! My last few days with Elder Lowry were pretty awesome. We had fun saying goodbye to everyone. I am definitely going to miss woods creek, easily one of the greatest wards I have ever served in. I hope the next missionaries carry on the torch and make it super awesome! We were working with a ton of people, hopefully they will make it to baptism and on to the temple!

Our recent converts in Woods Creek are doing awesome to! Albert continues to be a total legend. He is super happy about the Temple in Rome! He used to be a super hardcore Catholic and is happy to see that the Restored and True Church of Jesus Christ is back in town! 

On Wednesday I became with companions with Elder Kelly. He also served in Woods Creek a while ago! He only has 4 months left, and we are both excited to help the Kenmore ward grow. We have a few people on date for baptism, however we might have to move some stuff around.

I have started reading Jesus The Christ this week. What an inspired book. It has really helped me come closer and get a better understanding of the Saviors ministry on this earth. When reading in conjunction with Come Follow Me it becomes a really revelatory experience. 

I hope you are all enjoying Come Follow Me! It truly is inspired and next weeks is totally awesome!

By next week I should have some pictures for y'all!

PRETTY PLEASE GO TO THE TEMPLE! BIG, SMALL, IN ROME OR IN UTAH, THEY ARE TRULY THE HOUSE OF THE LORD!

- Elder Burt


(Note: Last year when they closed one of the WA missions the area Elder Burt is in now became part of the Everett mission. He is in a suburb of Seattle now, very different from Monroe! I'm excited to hear about the new experiences he has here!) The red pin is not where he is, that is where the mission home is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...