3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, March 25, 2019

Exchanges and Errands

Hello all

This week has been pretty tough. Last P day was fun though. We were able to play soccer and stuff outside in the sun which was nice. Me and Elder Hewitt have had fun reminiscing our time in Viewridge. I love that man!

Tuesday night I went in exchanges with Elder Lee. That man is hilarious. We get along super duper well and got tons of work done. We just started randomly walking by the spirit and talked to tons of people. We had lunch with the Russian sisters at a pizza place where we got free pizza and that was nice. We got out of a lesson and we were super bummed to re-exchange. We had a lesson with our friend Shannon. She is SO awesome! She came to church last Sunday as well. She is the sweetest most amazing person alive and plans on being baptized soon.


Thursday was pretty trash. We went and ran errands for the mission. That meant going down to Seattle. I thought I would like it and I am glad I don't have to serve down there. Basically reference Bible dictionary "Gomorrah" for more details. 

Saturday was better though. We were able to actually get out and do missionary work. We were able to find a new friend named Frank and he seemed pretty excited to talk with us! 

I love you all. Thank you for your prayers.

Elder Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...