3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, October 21, 2019

Brian is Being Baptized!!

Hello all!

It was a pretty wild week! We had tons of fun at the old folks home on Tuesday. I painted a pumpkin that I for one really enjoy. We talked to an old guy named Les, who loves painting as well. We talked to him about the church a little bit as well which was nice.

On Wednesday we had a sweet lesson with the Rusher Family. They are very knowledgeable in the Gospel even though they are new converts. I hope we will be able to help them come back to church. I also got a call from the Hollywood hill Elders that BRIAN IS BEING BAPTISED! I am so excited and will totally claim him as a baptism. He is so great, and has worked so hard to get this far. Hopefully it will go through. I have been asked to give a talk on the Holy Ghost at his Baptism as well.

While in Darrington Friday, thanks to wonderful GPS, we accidentally drove all over someone's property. A lady came out crying, and said we had totally ruined her day. Shows that not all technology is totally inspired. Also we are pretty sure she was under the influence of some substances. Saturday we had a lesson with Fred which was pretty awesome, and he asked us 14 questions, which were very direct and pointed. We answered all of them the best we could, and he said that he will be baptised if he feels the Book of Mormon is true.

I am personally doing better. Thank you so much for your prayers. 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...