3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, October 28, 2019

Slow Week

Hello all!

Pretty slow week. We had a pretty good time driving around I guess. Unfortunately not a lot of people answered their doors. However I did go on exchanges to Arlington which was fun. We had an awesome lesson with a guy named Duston. He is progressing pretty good, and the Spirit was super strong as we talked about commitment. Hopefully he will end up going somewhere.

We also had a fun time at interviews with President Auna. He is so inspired. I love talking with him! It looks like I am going to be in Stillaguamish for the next 8 weeks. I look forward to it! I feel like there is a lot of work to be done.

Nothing much happened. We had another lesson with Fred, but we are not able to put him on date yet. Please pray that we will be able to put him back on date.

Love you all! 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...