3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, October 14, 2019

New Comp!

Hello all!

I have a new companion. His name is Elder MacDonald. He is from the far away land of Beaver Utah. He is pretty freaking awesome. He is 6'5 which is pretty hype. He has been out for 10 months. It is odd being at the point in my mission where basically every missionary you talk to has been out less time then you, and in most cases way less time.

Stilly has been pretty wild. Same ol' running around the woods looking for less active people who probably haven't lived there in years. Still super fun though. We had a super crazy lesson Saturday morning where he was explaining how he believed all this doctrine from the Bible, and got excommunicated from his old church for believing in that doctrine.

We found out the he believes that the true church needs authority, that it will be Christs tool to usher in 1000 years of peace, and that we need to be baptised for the dead. 

We told him he's right and that he has found the true church. His name is Fred, and he will probably be baptized eventually. We will see how he is doing next week. 

Keep praying for me guys! 
Love you all and have an amazing week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...