3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, October 7, 2019

General Conference

Hello World and all who inhabit it!

Conference was freaking wild! I loved it so much. It was incredibly revelatory and I had many questions anwsered. We got a few of our friends to watch conference as well which was super awesome. They really enjoyed it. We went to a members home to watch it with our investigator Fred. He was like "Woah, that guy is a prophet?" and I said "Absolutely, he has that calling and authority". He was blown away and wants to learn more about the church. He is awesome and has a huge interest in family history. Hopefully something good will come of it!

While tracting a few days ago, a man opened his door and said "GO AWAY!!". I politely asked "Is there anything we can help you with?". He yelled "WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT GO AWAY!!". I smiled and said "Have an amazing day sir. You will wished you would have listened to what we had to say." and then we proceeded to walk away. I am pretty fed up with human beings after 19 months. Pray that I won't get too jaded.

Elder Clonts is getting transferred away from me which is a real shame. Tomorrow however I will have a new companion! I am excited for next transfer and I feel like this area is just getting started. Hopefully I can continue to serve here for at least 2 more transfers.

I need you all to know, that undeniably Russel M Nelson is a prophet of God. He has authority to call himself a prophet and the authority to say "Thus saith the Lord". He speaks with him. He knows him. We would be wise to do what ancient Israel did not do enough, which is heed the words of the Prophet of God.

Next conference is going to be way to good!

Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...