3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Facebook Post #6

John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Image may contain: sky, night and outdoor


No matter how large the world may seem, no matter how much of it you will ever see, no matter how infinite the heavens above us, God designed every spec and every part of you, and knows you perfectly. His son Jesus Christ suffered the pains of the world, and no matter how far we fall, he knows exactly how to help us, in a perfect manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...