3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, May 21, 2018

"samey" Is that word Elder Burt?

Hello!

This week has been pretty slow and samey. Unfortunately our investigators are really frustrating and we aren't sure if they actually want to progress, hopefully this week we will sort out who wants to progress and who doesn't. We also have transfers this week and I am staying with Elder Conk. He is a great companion and trainer and we work hard and have tons of fun. Looking forward to the next six weeks with him! We have continued to make chocolate chip pancakes, and we have the Spanish Elders (Elder Steele and Elder Nissan) over a lot for breakfast. I feel like I am really getting closer to my zone, and I genuinely love all the missionaries.

We also ate really good this week. We had brownies and ice cream and burgers practically every night, and one of the members had the absolute cutest dogs! Almost as cute as Rexy!

I love all of you and I pray for you all the time! Going to the temple re dedication I'm sure was an incredible experience. President Erying is an inspired man. He is a wonder man and Child of God. I would encourage you to put more pictures of Temples around your home. You can never have to many, and on my phone I have temple pictures everywhere! It is the most beautiful place on this earth, every single one of them.

I love you all! Remember to read the scriptures, I would highly recommend the sermon on the mount in the Book of Mathew! Fantastic. By reading Mathew mark, Luke, John, and 3 Nephi, your testimony expands tons!

I pray for you all! Drive safe!


- Elder Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...