3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Sunday, November 4, 2018

More Facebook Posts

Unfortunately Brothers and Sisters, I am very, very sick. However, I am not gonna let that keep me from sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
I have used this opportunity to study the Holy Bible, and I have found this amazing scripture in the Book of James.
James 4
11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge
Do we speak kind words of understanding and compassion to each other, do we love and appreciate our brothers and sisters? Or do we often speak guile and evil towards them?
Just something to think about. Remember Jesus loves you!
Pic has no relation to post it just looks awesome!
11/03/2018


So, I found this picture on my Dad's Facebook page and I'm going to go ahead and steal it!

These are my 2 favorite people, my little brother Spencer, who I had the amazing privilege to baptize when he turned 8, and my awesome little dog Rex (the name is meant to be ironic) ðŸ˜Š.

I get an amazing amount of comfort when I think about being with my family for all eternity. I could not have asked for a more amazing family.

I would encourage all of you to grow closer with your family. Spend time with them, help them, and talk with them. They are our greatest gift in this life!
10/31/2018



I learned something amazing the other day. This Vincent van Gough painting is worth millions of dollars. I started to wonder why.

I remember back when I learned a fascinating thing about the human mind and our natural tendencys. Our brian takes objects that are familiar to us, and takes out the detail and almost literally replaces it with an icon, a shadow of what the object is without any of the detail.

I realized, that when we look at a painting of a flower, or maybe literally look at a flower outside our house or in the park, it might be the first time in a long time that our brian truly processes the true beauty of the object, as we take in the wide range of colors and shapes that this fragile and beautiful object has.

Brothers and sisters, how often do we appreciate the little things in life? Our Father has blessed us with numerous little, yet significant things. Tonight, I would recommend that when you pray, pray for help to recognize all the beautiful little things God has blessed you with. 
10/23/2018


Ah man, do I love bears!
Look at this majestic creature! So happy in his natural habitat without a care in the world.
I love God's creations, every single one of them. In the Book of Moses, we learn something amazing about the nature of God's creations.
Moses 7:30 And were it possible that man could number the particles of the earth, yea, millions of earths like this, it would not be a beginning to the number of thy creations; and thy curtains are stretched out still; and yet thou art there, and thy bosom is there; and also thou art just; thou art merciful and kind forever
Cute and cuddly brown bears are just the beginning of God's wonderful and infinite creations
10/18/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...