3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, December 17, 2018

Sultan Pass

Howdy everyone!

Welp, the Sultan Elders just got on the plane to go home today after 2 good years. Along with 28 other missionaries! How crazy is that. I am really going to miss some of them. The others, well, I'm just gonna be OK with them being gone😅.

Well, last week for Elder Harris in Woods Creek involved a lot of ministering. We said goodbye and stuff to a lot of people. We unfortunately did not have a lot of time to find people. That is OK though cause guess what! I am going to be district leader training! I am going to train a fresh missionary right from the MTC. In other words, I'm pregnant!

However, Sister Ballard is leaving my district and this makes me very sad. She is 5'1 and the most sassy human being I have ever met. She is so funny!

Saturday we went up to Steven's pass with the Sultan Elders to plan. It is on the very edge of our mission. The drive was amazing. I saw snow for the first time in months. 

This morning for P day we went to the Reptile Zoo and I was in heaven. I sent my mom some of the videos I took there and it was funny! I will probably go back with my new trainee.

Albert is doing amazing still, but wants to slow down the discussions with missionaries. He says he gets really really attached, and is very sad to see Elder Harris go. However, the Bishop is looking to get him to go do baptisms at the temple. 

OK everyone, here is my assignment for all of you this week! GET READY FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT NEXT YEAR! The BYU has published a more up to date translation of the new testament. It is more accurate and easy to read. It also has amazing notes, go get it!

Have an amazing week everyone! Love all of you! 

Elder Burt




No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...