3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hello world!

Wow, what an amazing week. First things first, Elder Harris got transferred. What a great companion! He loves the Gospel and is a solid human being. What's funny is that he got transferred to the Clear View ward, and that is in my district! I am still a district leader, and I am over the whole Snohomish Zone, 10 missionaries! I love them all and they are great. It is not as hard as you would think. As the Prophet Joseph Smith taught "Teach them correct principles and they will govern themselves" and my district has been taught wonderful principles!

I am training Elder Lowery. He is awesome! I love him so much, he always wants to be out working. He is doing way better then I did my first few weeks, and it is great. We have found more people to teach and stuff, and it is wonderful, We have tracted whole neighborhoods already. How great is that! He has also brought me up to date on movies and video games, which is always good I guess haha.

Yesterday was a special invite Sunday. Me and Elder Lowery alone handed out 50+ invites and a ton of people came. Lots of less actives and people that were not even members. Brooks Bench, a man who has wanted to come back to church for many years, finally came. It was a special and amazing experience. He is a great man, and it was awesome seeing him there.

Needless to say I have been loving the Book of Mormon. I am in the Book of Mosiah right now, and man it reads so much like a novel I would read back home. Ruined cites, wars, ancient records, evil and righteous kings, but most importantly the fullness of the gospel!

I have sent my life givers some videos of me opening presents. I may have opened some from the other people haha.

GO TO THE TEMPLE ALL OF YOU! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I love yall so much. Have an amazing Christmas!

-Elder Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...