3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, December 10, 2018

Light the World

Hello all!

First of all I would like to put in another plug for light the world. This last week was light the world, and this week is light your community. Me and Elder Harris did tons of service all week. It was so great. The church is doing a great job this year. 

We had a lesson with our new friend Sally. Unfortunately it did no go as well as we wanted it to. She found a book called "MORMONISM EXPLAINED". That book is about as retarded as you would expect. It just antied her up. We did a great job addressing her concerns, but despite that, she still had a hard heart and didn't listen. I felt pretty bad. Had we not talked to her, she wouldn't have such a bad image of the restored gospel. It's a real shame. 

On the plus side, Albert is doing super well and received the priesthood on Sunday! He wasn't one of those baptisms that goes inactive immediately. He is already one of the most dedicated members there are. I love that feeling! It makes the whole mission worth it! I love it. Thank you all of you for your prayers.

I also went on exchanges with Elder Haseldon. He is the well fed Elder from Britain! He is very smart and we talked the whole time about the Gospel and Guns the whole time. He is super awesome! Very good worker. It's a shame he goes home in 7 days! I am going to miss him greatly. 

We all had interviews with President Wilding. He is such a genuine and amazing man. We had an amazing and good conversation. I love him lots. He said I'm doing a pretty great job. I hope he's right! 

Thank you all for being so great! 

Go to the temple love you! 

Elder Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...