3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hello Everett!

"Your missionary arrived at the Washington-Everett Mission last night.  All is well. On their way from the airport they stopped at the Seattle Temple and took this picture.  Today, they had some training, meet their new companion and will go to their assigned area this afternoon. 

Thank you for sharing these wonderful young people with us.  Look for an email from them this coming Monday.  We will send additional photos in the near future."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...