3 Nephi 5:13

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

3 Nephi 5:13

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Random Pictures from Elder Burt


"There's a destroyer in the sound right now! The same kind from "The Last Ship" HEHEHE I'm so happy!"


"This is Mark, he is awesome!" Mark is an amazing member who takes really good care of the missionaries in Everett. He takes them out to eat, grocery shopping, plays with them on P-Day. He has been a member for over a year and works in the temple now. We are so grateful for Mark!


 "A WWII B-25 bomber plane has been flying around all morning. Destroyers have been moving in and out of the port as well. I love the mission."


Elder Burt and Elder Conk have perfected peanut butter and chocolate pancakes. He said he has the Spanish Elders over for breakfast all the time. Last Monday I said something about wishing I could send him his favorite Texas sheet cake for his birthday. He said "Me and Elder Conk bake." It was so funny, when he left he could make really good omelets, cheeseburgers and popcorn. Now he bakes apparently - I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Home!!!

Well, due to current circumstances in the world, my family has elected to come up to Washington on Monday, and pick me up and take me home. ...